Recruiting, Selecting, and Retaining Exceptional Talent Assets
Attracting, hiring, and retaining talent is the name of the success game.
Companies that make talent acquisition, talent development, talent management, and succession planning a priority successfully support organizational strategy and thrive.
Do your company’s talent acquisition and retention practices create revenue?
Would it help to understand drivers and roadblocks in your current practices and determine where you can be more effective?
Save time and money.
Get the right talent in the door and don’t let valuable employees walk out the door. Hire for skills and cultural fit. Create a learning environment where everyone benefits.
Hire, retain, and grow revenue.
Annette Baron, PA, MBA, PHR links business leaders with revenue by closing the gaps between hiring, developing, and keeping employees. She helps establish best practice talent acquisition and talent management processes that are streamlined, effective, and sustainable. She has the ability to turn issues upside down, sideways and inside out to view issues and solutions in ways most people don’t expect.
Her dynamic, energetic, entertaining and insightful approach have lasting impact. She stays engaged by offering follow-up, often complimentary, customized products and services.
Some questions to ask yourself:
- Are your job descriptions accurately describing what each position requires for success?
- Are you sourcing candidates from a targeted and appropriate candidate pool?
- Are you vetting candidates for both hard and soft skills?
- Are you hiring the right candidates for the right positions?
- Are you developing your employees for success?
- Are your employees engaged in a learning environment?
- Are your employees supporting the mission, vision, and value of the company?
- Are you able to easily describe your specific mission, vision, and value to employees?
- Are your employees working toward stated, targeted, and agreed upon goals?
- Are you evaluating performance based on stated, targeted, and agreed upon goals?
Let’s answer these questions together.
Call 201-880-4831 or email Annette@TheTrainingEdge.net to set up a complimentary consultation.
Talent Management – Recruiting, Selecting, and Retaining Exceptional Talent Assets